Enhancing OT Cyber Resilience.
Recorded On: 08/22/2023
Join APTA for a discussion with industry experts regarding the challenges transit organizations have in maturing their cybersecurity programs.
Two moderated panels will discuss how transit agencies can adopt industry best practices and the support an agency can acquire to enhance their OT resilience. The APTA Operations Technology Cybersecurity Maturity Framework (OT-CMF), a guide transit agencies can adopt as a best practice, will be reviewed.
- Ahmed Idrees, Chair, APTA Control and Communications Standards Working Group, OT Engineering & SCADA Manager, Sound Transit, Seattle, WA
- Muneer Baig, Co-Founder, SYSUSA Inc. and Vice Chair of the APTA Control and Communications Standards Working Group, Chair of OT-CMF Subgroup
- Rafi Khan, Chief Information Security Officer, Office of Information & Digital Technology, NJ Transit Corporation, Newark, NJ
- Tim Coogan, Director Cybersecurity, Regional Transportation District, Denver, CO
- Dennis Story, Communications Systems Manager, Department of Transportation Services, County of Honolulu, HI
- Christopher Crawford, Transportation Industry Director, Waterfall
- Matthew Dimmick, Physical, Information, and Cyber Security Project Manager, STV
- Hillman Mitchell, President, Critical Infrastructure Cyber Security Consultants, and Critical Infrastructure Digital Twins Research