General Session: Pathways to Financial Stability: State & Local Solutions and Featuring the APTA Safety and Security Awards
Recorded On: 06/13/2023
As federal funds that sustained transit service during and emerging from the pandemic are expended, transit agencies are building plans to sustain services and projects for the long-term. Panelists will speak to state and local funding opportunities emerging to complement historic levels of federal support. Causes, conditions, and possible remedies will be discussed for what many refer to as a transit fiscal cliff.
- Katharine Kelleman, Chief Executive Officer, Pittsburgh Regional Transit (PRT)
- Carolyn Gonot, CEO/General Manager, Santa Clara Valley Transportation Authority
- John McCarthy, Chief of External Relations, Metropolitan Transportation Authority
- Jeremy Fine, Chief Financial Officer, Chicago Transit Authority
- Andrew Kramer, Assistant Vice President, Business Planning & Analysis, Dallas Area Rapid Transit