Implementing the Operational Technology Cybersecurity Framework (OT-CMF)
This webinar will explain the maturity model developed by the APTA Control & Communications Cybersecurity Working Group that will assist transit agencies to:
- Establish a common cybersecurity language to enable communication between the leadership and stakeholders.
- Create a consistent approach for maturing control system's cybersecurity programs.
- Understand the current state of the control system's cybersecurity programs.
- Develop cybersecurity programs that enable data-driven risk prioritization based on industry best practices.
- Optimize cybersecurity investments to increase cyber resilience based on organizational data.
- Michael Echols, Max Cybersecurity LLC
- Ahmed Idrees, OT & SCADA Manager, Operations Engineering and Technology, Sound Transit
- Tim Coogan, Chief Information Security Officer, Denver Regional Transportation District
- Muneer Baig, Co-Founder, EVP & CRO, SYSUSA, Inc.