Kaleidoscope: Conducting an Equity Climate Assessment of Your Organization: What it Takes and What it Will Tell You
Recorded On: 04/14/2022
As transit agencies and transit businesses advance diversity, equity and inclusion in their own organizations, they are using tools such as climate assessments to gain insight on the perceived employee experience of existing internal policies, practices and procedures. How are climate assessment tools best put into place, how are they implemented effectively and how do you build on the results to make progress on DEI in your organization? Join a panel of DEI experts and industry practitioners for a robust discussion.
- Pamela M. Christian, Director of Civil Rights Programs, Diversity & Inclusion, LA Metro, Los Angeles, California
- Tracie Daniels, President of Synergy Consulting, Washington DC
- Joseph Calhoun, Deputy Director of Service Development, Maryland Transit Administration, Baltimore, MD
- Major Cooper, Manager – Diversity, Equity & Inclusion, Milwaukee County Transit System, Milwaukee, WI
- Charli Champagne, Workforce Development Manager, NFI Group, Winnipeg, MB, Canada