Transit's Response to Cyber Security Issues in North America
Recorded On: 04/21/2022
How should public transit agencies respond to the cybersecurity threat? Presenters from the Canadian Urban Transit Association (CUTA), the American Public Transportation Association (APTA), the Toronto Transit Commission ( TTC), the Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority and Deloitte will delve into the cybersecurity threat, attacks to IT and OT systems, mitigation strategies and best practices.
- Simon Minelli, Director of Research, Technical Services & Industry Programs, Canadian Urban Transit Association (CUTA )
- Polly Hanson, Senior Directory, Security, Risk & Emergency Management, American Public Transportation Association
- Dhaksayan Shanmuganayagam, Chief Information Officer, Toronto Transit Commission
- Andrew Jefferies, Partner, Cyber Risk Advisory & Critical Infrastructure at Deloitte
- Kyle N. Malo, Sr. Director, Cybersecurity & CISO, Office of Cybersecurity, Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority