Working with BEB Charging Infrastructure: New Considerations On-route and at the Depot
Recorded On: 07/15/2020
Battery-electric buses have been rolling out for over a decade now in the US. Every major transit bus OEM in North America has at least 1 or more fully-electric bus models to choose from. However, charging infrastructure projects are still quite diverse, and there are many lessons to be learned and shared amongst agencies and peers.
In this webinar, the agency panelists and their infrastructure partners will detail their specific projects including on-route overhead conductive DC fast charging, low power DC plug-in charging, on-route and depot inductive charging, as well as leased charging infrastructure.
- Lisa Jerram, Director – Bus Programs and Emerging Vehicle Technologies, APTA
- Joel Torr, Head of Business Development and Partnerships, Electriphi; Vice Chair-Webinars, APTA Clean Propulsion Committee
- Angie Gompert, Administrator, Martha’s Vineyard Transit Agency
- Michelle McCutcheon-Schour, Consultant, VEIC
- Danny Ilioiu, Strategic Planning Manager, King County Metro
- Radhika Moolgavkar, Special Projects Manager II, King County Metro